Referral: The act of submitting a prospective customer’s details to Solar Australia
Referrer: An existing Solar Australia customer who submits a sales prospect to Solar Australia.
Friend: The new prospect whose details are submitted by the referrer.
The program: The Solar Australia Solar PV, Solar Battery Storage and Solar Hot Water referrals program.
- By participating in the program, you are stating that the named friend provided by you is eligible for this program and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the program.
- There is no limit per person on the accumulated amount of monetary rewards received by any one participant from referrals submitted through the program
- Referrers may submit as many referrals as they choose as long as the friend meets the eligibility criteria as stated herein.
- A referral can only be made online via the Solar Australia website (http://www.solaraus.com.au) under “solar-australia-referral-program/”.
- Only if the friend successfully converts by installing and paying in full for an eligible solar PV, solar battery or solar hot water system with Solar Australia will the referral reward be forwarded to the referrer.
- Eligible solar PV systems are defined as being complete, installed grid-connected systems sized 2.0kW and above.
- Eligible solar hot water systems are defined as complete, installed solar hot water systems with an amount payable $3000 and above.
- The program only applies to the system configurations listed in points 6 and 7 above.
- The referral rewards are processed within 14 days from the beginning of the month following successful, completed and paid-for installation.
- Monetary rewards are paid by cheque and are mailed to the referrer’s address that is registered when they submit their referral on the online form.
- In order to be considered an eligible referral, the friend must not have contacted Solar Australia of their own volition prior to the date that the referral was registered on the Solar Australia website.
- In order to be considered an eligible referral, another referrer must not have already referred the friend.
- In the case where multiple referrers refer the same friend, the reward will be paid to the first referrer. The date stamped email confirmation will be used to determined which referral has primacy.
- You can only become an eligible referrer under the program once you’ve successfully completed and paid for your installation.
- Referrals are invalid where the referrer and the friend are the same person, or reside at the same residential address.
- It is the responsibility of the referrer to ensure that the friend is eligible under the conditions of this document.
- Once the referral is made, Solar Australia will make contact with the friend as soon as is reasonably possible. Contact will be made by email and/or phone as provided by the referrer.
- Referrals will be valid for 6 months from the date of submission. There will be no rewards paid for referrals or installed systems beyond the 6 month term.
- The referrer can only receive the rewards based on installations at the residential address stated in the online form submission.
- This program supersedes all previous referrals programs, agreements and terms and conditions.
- By accepting our terms and conditions, you represent that you have the authority to disclose the name of the person or business (friend) who is referred to us. Without this authority you acknowledge that you are ineligible to participate in the program.
- Solar Australia will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (included, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with redeeming the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By participating in the program, you agree and consent to Solar Australia: using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the program and any other matter connected to or incidental to the program; and using your details for internal marketing purposes at Solar Australia’s sole discretion.
- If for any reason the program is not able to be run as planned, including computer virus, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters or any other cause beyond the control of Solar Australia, which affect the administration, security and integrity of this program, then Solar Australia reserves the right to cancel, modify or postpone the promotion.
- This program is intended for commercial and domestic clients of Solar Australia to refer new commercial and domestic clients for the provision of Solar Australia’s products and services. Any practices which deviate from the spirit of this program will be deemed ineligible for reward at Solar Australia’s discretion. Such practices include, but are not limited to, third-party lead brokering entities (or similar) utilising the program for referring clients to Solar Australia which do not have a bona fide referral connection with an existing Solar Australia client.